Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend

Audrey doing what she does best - sleeping & looking cute!






We've been having a nice weekend. It was my 30th birthday on Thursday, so we've celebrated a bit, but nothing major. We had some friends drop by, and went out for Mexican last night.

Our friends Beth and Dustin, visiting with Audrey:




The coming week Audrey has a couple of different doctors appointments, so I'll be sure to update about those.

Audrey seems to be having some longer spells of awake time, which is fun. Normally she wakes up, eats, and goes right back to sleep. But she has started staying awake for a little bit longer on occasion. I managed to get some more video of her awake for you to enjoy :)


And here are some awake photos:








See you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. Audrey is not only cute she is beautiful.She is looking so lively! I think she looks like her Daddy but I see her Mom in there too. What a wonderful record of Audrey's development. caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the blog! yeah! I miss her already :) she is so sweet and i love the first picture of her today. i think she is growing by the minute. the video is great. (um yeah sorry i was logged in to chris's google account when i posted, didn't know it was going to post me as him :P)

    ReplyDelete