Thursday, April 2, 2009

Into a big girl bed!




Audrey moved out of the isolette yesterday! She is now in a regular bassinet - which means that the only thing she needs to do before she can come home is eat all of her bottles all or the time! Right now she is eating all or her bottles some of the time and some of her bottles most of the time...we are so close, yet so far! We just need her to make the next step and then we can bring her home...I can't wait!

Here are the promised photos of Audrey with her Nana.





Here's a fun size comparison - one of Audrey's shirts and my mom's wallet!



And here's Audrey's room. Michael is doing a great job. It's not quite done yet, but luckily Audrey will be sleeping in our room for the first few months.




Audrey may not appreciate this when she's a little older, but I thought this was quite amusing - Audrey made a big mess and the nurses sent her outift home in this bag :)



Audrey is now 4.25 pounds and gaining. She's doing really well! I'll update you all soon.

OH! I almost forgot to mention! Audrey is a Louisville celebrity now :) We were on the local news last night for a segment on breastfeeding. Here she is in her TV debut!

http://www.wave3.com/global/category.asp?c=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=5728&topVideoCatNoB=76863&topVideoCatNoC=97701&topVideoCatNoD=97702&topVideoCatNoE=101703&clipId=3609240&topVideoCatNo=97712&autoStart=true

3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I hadn't heard that Audrey had made the move to a new bed. She looks so tiny - I saw some doll clothes the other day that I thought of getting for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Audrey, you're out of the isolette and in a bassinet!! I sure hope you can make it home by Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy! a big girl bed! Audrey is getting so much bigger.How nice that Nana could come and visit and the new bedroom is lovely.It won't be long now before the whole family can be together in your home.I wonder how much taller she is now.I hope you get home for Easter or sooner,love caroline and lucy

    ReplyDelete