Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 weeks old already









I can't believe it, but Audrey was 4 weeks old yesterday. It seemed like we were in the NICU for ages, but it's crazy how fast the time has gone already!

We've already had a few visitors. Audrey's Nana was here until Tuesday, and our good friends Monica & Kyle, as well as Audrey's Papa. We've had a couple of other visitors, but didn't get to photograp them with Audrey :)









We're doing well. Still working on eating and growing and that takes up pretty much all of our time! I'll still try to update as I can!

2 comments:

  1. 4 weeks already!? I can't believe it. I love the pics of Audrey and of the furniture too! You must be soooo happy to be back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi What a darling little muffin-I love all the info on Audrey, weight height eating habits ,really anything about her is fascinating.She looks like her eyes are lighter than before,and her clothes are really sweet. caroline

    ReplyDelete