Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Open for comments!

I recently heard that not everyone has been able to leave comments that wanted to, so I've changed the settings and hopefully everyone can comment now.

I've also fixed the problem with the videos in the previous post, so you should be able to enjoy those now too :)

The big Audrey news for today is that she now weighs more than 5 pounds!! Yesterday she weighed 5 lb 2 oz, which is an excellent weight gain - above average in fact! I feel like she's getting so big, even though she's still pretty tiny.

She is doing much better with breastfeeding and now only takes 2 bottles a day when she has to take her vitamins, which I have to mix with my milk for her.

Audrey is still eating about every 3 hours, and is up for about 45 minutes to an hour each time she eats. The time flies every day, but I'm really not too tired. I do occasionally nap while she sleeps during the day - especially because I generally hold her for at least 30 minutes after each meal - and that's a perfect time to nap sitting up on the couch :) If I don't keep holding her she has a tendency to spit up, and none of us want that!

No new pictures at the moment, but check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. That.s good news about the weight gain! And I'm glad that Audrey is breast feeding so well. My baby just turned 19 -it's been fun all along the way. love caroline

    ReplyDelete