Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vocabulary Explosion



We've had another busy couple of weeks. Two weeks ago we went to Lexington and went to a wedding in a tobacco barn, which was neat. And last weekend we went to Morehead to visit Aunt Monica & Uncle Kyle.

Audrey is rapidly learning words everyday, and is now using short sentences. Her two favorite sentences right now are "I love you" and "I want that". She is a little chatterbox and seems to really like talking.

Audrey still loves giving kisses, but still hasn't quite figured out hugs...she takes hugs but doesn't know how to give them :)

I just wish I had more time in the day to spend with Audrey. It really makes my day better when I can go visit her at lunch.

At a wedding, I wish I had taken a picture of Audrey's whole dress, it was so pretty!

At the library. Audrey wanted to ride in the trunk :)

At the hockey game for Daddy's birthday...having a moment.

Hi everybody!



On a hike in Morehead, it was a beautiful fall day!


No comments:

Post a Comment