Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!


I can't believe how this year is flying by!

I had to go to a work conference this week, and it was really hard to be away from Audrey for so long. She is growing and learning so fast, I could see a difference even from being away for a short time. I missed her a lot.

She is saying so many words now! And she has such a funny personality, she loves to be silly and play. One of my favorite new things she says is "help me." She says it all the time instead of whining, which is good. Whenever she would whine before, I would say "say, please help me." So now, whenever she wants something she says, "hep me, hep me." It's pretty funny. And she still whines sometimes, but nobody's perfect :)

The weather is beautiful here right now. Tomorrow we have a family trip planned to a corn maze & hayride, I'm really looking forward to it. I think Audrey will have a great time.

Here are some recent photos.

Trying to make an escape...she is such a little monkey!






Audrey got dressed up to go to a wedding today, and I took advantage of the opportunity to get some photos. I think she was especially cute today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment