Friday, August 20, 2010

Sorry we've been missing for a month again!



Life has been pretty busy lately, we've done lots of fun stuff, but I've been so busy I haven't taken the time to load pictures on my computer. I borrowed a few from facebook to post today though.

After Audrey's Nana left, my mom, her Baba, was here for a couple of weeks and we had a really nice visit. We went to Dale Hollow Lake twice, once for a picnic and once on a houseboat. We also went to the water park and the wave pool. Audrey loves the water so we had lots of fun.

Audrey says all sorts of words now and is very active. She likes to climb, and stand on top of things, and try to pick up heavy things. She is very good tempered, even when she misses her nap. She is so interested in everything that sometimes she just doesn't want to give up and sleep.

She gives lots of kisses and is very sweet. We have a great time with her. Hope you enjoy the photos, I promise I will try to post again soon!


Audrey & Wilder

Audrey at the water park











1 comment:

  1. She's so beautiful and I love all her outfits, especially the bikini :-)

    ReplyDelete