Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Funny Audrey


Audrey is very playful & silly and we have a lot of fun together. She knows to expect the flash from the camera and makes some funny faces.

Yesterday we had a bit of a rough evening - I learned my lesson not to let Audrey play with bottles of spices. I thought she had a bottle of cinnamon, and it turned out to be cayenne pepper, yikes! I realized what it was once she started yelling and rubbing her eyes :( She was fine in the end after I flushed out her eyes, lesson earned.

Audrey surprised me in a more positive way yesterday also. When I was counting out the scoops of Rosie's dog food, after I counted two, Audrey said three. I wasn't sure if I had heard her correctly (it wasn't quite exactly three, more like twee) so I did it again and she said it again. She's quite the smart little cookie :)

Audrey is also starting to learn some of the alphabet, she really likes it when we sing the ABC's. She seems to just love any music at all.

Here are some photos of Audrey playing around this weekend:



No comments:

Post a Comment