Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend



We had a very busy & wonderful holiday weekend. It was great to make the trip back to Toronto and see everyone. Audrey is getting closer every day to walking. a few times now she has started dancing without holding onto anything - she really enjoys music. She is also talking more and more. But my absolute favorite new thing Audrey is doing is blowing kisses, it's ridiculously cute. Sometimes she even uses two hands :)

I took a bunch of pictures on our trip, and here is a selection of my favorites:

Out for Thai food.



Fountains downtown in Toronto.



I thought we had found the secret to making Audrey walk after I put her down on the grass, as she did not want to crawl on it, but she didn't quite make it up :)


Audrey's been enjoying playing with purses & bags lately.




Back home today at Papa's pool. This was Audrey's first time really swimming in the pool, and she did so well! She seemed to have a great time, and was even let me put her under water twice & was okay with it!








There are more, but I couldn't get them all uploaded tonight. Hope you all had a great weekend too!

P.S. Hello to our fan in Uruguay!

No comments:

Post a Comment