Thursday, August 13, 2009

Checking back in!

We have been very very busy!

Audrey is now 5 months old! She is doing great & had her first real laugh tonight. It was very cute and I hope she'll be laughing more and more so you can all hear it soon.

Since we last posted, we have been up to Toronto and Los Angeles, and I have started a new job! It was a very sudden thing, but I am now working for the local public defender office. It's an exciting change, but I have been very very busy at work and at home.

Audrey has been doing really well with her babysitter. They seem to get along great, and Audrey has fun watching the other children.

Audrey's Uncle Dave is coming to visit tomorrow, we're very excited to see him!

Here are a few photos from our Toronto trip & I'll try to post some more this weekend!

Audrey with Michael's cousin Paulo.

With Michael's Aunt Son

With her Nana & her new husband

Four generations!

Michael's Avo

Here we are with the newlyweds - sorry for the quality of these photos, I'm not sure what happened with them.


Audrey got a hold of one of the chocolate suckers at the wedding, she is getting really good at holding things!


1 comment:

  1. Audrey looks so cute! I am so happy to see more pictures of her and to hear about her travels.Your new job sounds good too!I wonder how much you work? Michael looks very good to by the way. caroline in vancouver

    ReplyDelete