Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Chrystal!

Audrey wanted to wish her Aunt Chrystal a very happy birthday! We're excited to go visit her next week!

Now that Audrey has started "talking", she has just taken off with it! She plays around with her tongue making all sorts of noises! This video is a little longer, but I hope you enjoy it.


And here are a couple of cute photos, poor Audrey scratched her face yesterday :( It's so hard to keep up with her sharp little fingernails!




Tomorrow we're off to Toronto for the weekend, hopefully we'll have lots of fun pictures when we get back!

3 comments:

  1. Sandy and Michael, I see that Audrey is doing well and have been following your blog ever since she was born...it is hard to believe that she is already four months old, wow!!! She is a darling and I love the cooing and the smiles!!! Many of us from up at the hospital have been following your web page and really enjoy getting to watch one of our favorite patients with her new little one, keep it up. Remember I live just down the road from you guys, if you ever need anything please let me know, email me at nursekristyn@aol.com...Many blessings....Kristyn Clark, RN University Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Audrey (and mom & dad)! You were having quite the conversation with your mother.
    I can't wait to see you tomorrow and hear you talk in person:)

    I think it is so great that the nurses from UofL are following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I love this posting but am keen to see a new one! We are at our place on saturna having a super time love caroline and walter

    ReplyDelete