Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Experiments with Headbands







Looking through the pictures from the last few weeks, we have obviously been a little more girly with Audrey than usual. Sports teams are a big deal down here, so Michael wanted to get Audrey involved with a little UK cheerleader outfit.

I've decided I was right not to be too excited about headbands - the pink headband left a welt on her head, and even though it didn't seem to bother her I still felt bad.

I keep having the problem of thinking clothes are way too big for Audrey and not putting them onto her until it's almost too late. She shocks me with how big she is getting! I don't have an official weight for her, but would estimate her to be about 15 pounds. I'll try again to weigh her with our scale at home this weekend.

Today Audrey amazed me by almost sitting up unsupported - she did so well I bet she'll be sitting on her own in no time. I've been thinking for a long time that that would be a big milestone for her. She also loves standing and does really well if we just hold her hands. She's getting to be a big girl.

Audrey is so much fun and loves to talk. I think she's going to be a real chatterbox. I'll have to post another video again soon.

Hope everyone's having a good night!

2 comments:

  1. She sure looks "girlie" with those head bands on. Too cute! I can't believe she is getting close to sitting up on her own. That is a huge milestone. Can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving.....still seems such a long time away:(

    ReplyDelete