Friday, May 22, 2009

Sorry we haven't updated!

Audrey has been very busy celebrating being two months old. I've had all sorts of fun posts planned, such as "Audrey goes to work" and "Audrey goes to Hollywood" and "Audrey goes to the Beach" - but now I've just crammed them all into one giant post! Audrey weighs a little over 7 pounds now and has finally passed her due date!

I had to start back to work recently, and thankfully I've been able to bring Audrey with me sometimes. She seems to like it :)







I took Audrey to L.A. and had a great visit with Audrey's Aunt Chrystal & Uncle Justin, big cousin Adele, and her Baba of course!

Here are the cousins together!



Here are photos of some of our adventures in L.A.
At the beach:





At the park!




Having lunch in Beverly Hills :)



At the Huntington Gardens in L.A. - beautiful!





Hanging out at Chrystal & Justin's


Dinner in Pasadena - Audrey was fascinated with the black and white stickers and actually tried to reach out and touch them.




I normally try to post once or twice a week, so I really don't plan on having such a long hiatus again! Today we're heading back to the motherland for the long weekend - we're taking Audrey to Toronto to see family and friends. Hope you all have a great weekend!

And here are some random photos for you to enjoy:






2 comments:

  1. hi! I am so glad that you posted a message--it was such a long time from the last message that i got a bit nervous. What super pictures! I love the ones in your office.Audrey really looks bigger and I enjoyed seeing her wiggle around with her cousin Adele.Your mom looks younger all the time and Crystal and Adele are beautiful. We are well too,though Adam brike his ankle playing ultimae. love caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big! And is just as sweet as ever. Thanks for the update, sweetie! *hugs* Shannon

    ReplyDelete